среда, 1 января 2020 г.

GEILA OIS DOWNLOAD

I'm tempted to translate it into Tongan. The translation is awesome And I find it interesting, what you said about the language being based on what the words sound like. Thanks for reminding me! Become a translator Request new lyrics translation. Login Registration Sign In. So glad to know you saw it! That's probably rare hehe. geila ois

Uploader: Vugore
Date Added: 15 June 2009
File Size: 67.28 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 76826
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





You had been waiting long enough for it!!

geila ois

I thought it was pretty obvious. Click to see the original lyrics.

geila ois

You are very welcome! If you are proficient in both languages of the language pair, you are welcome to leave your comments.

So glad to know you saw it!

Geila Ois (English translation)

Become a translator Request new lyrics translation. Added in reply to request by jensylvania.

Btw, why not "cooler than everything" in the title? So I checked out some of your Tongan uploads there aren't much I seeand I have to say - the sound is a lot like I imagined it to be - kind of like a combination of an African language with a hint of tropical island feel to it. I'm tempted to translate it into Tongan.

I've seen many who are fluent in both Tongan and English, but with German added into the mix? That's probably rare hehe. Actually the title is 'Cooler Than' and I changed it. I didn't even know what Tongan was before seeing his translations. Love is like sorrow. My mom's family is from there. Wow thank you so much!

Geila Ois - Wikipedia

Woki mit deim Popo. This calls for another French version. I can say the same about my language. Anyway, I don't think it'll be a good idea to visit Syria anytime soon, if you know what I mean.

Trackshittaz - Geila Ois lyrics + English translation

Most of the oie you'll find around the web are complete garbage, imo. Thanks for reminding me! Maybe it says something about the users from my country Thank you and great job as always, Vevero! And Israel is definitely a nice place to take a vacation, but that's all I'll give it for now.

More translations of "Geila Ois". Geila Ois English translation.

Geila Ois ...

I never knew that. Add new translation Add new request. In veila dialect 'ois' has the meaning of 'than' als AND 'everything' allesbut it's definitely 'than' in this case cooler 'than' the police Yeah, I've only uploaded a few here.

Can I ask you this: I am the coolest in the whole country for that you don't even need common sense. Not that I'm boasting about it, but I suppose I should be fortunate to know 'em.

It would be nice to go Israel, but the closest I can relate to is Syria.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий