вторник, 7 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD WORO DARR

Eh, udah empat hari loh.. Lucky me, on Gold section, I was in the first row, hahaha. My new bias , Magnus Lindgren , came to stage and I was like 'hoaa, Magnus! Surprisingly, when he asked again to audiences who will come with him, a pregnant mother suddenly appeared and she had a beautiful voice, whoaa! I'll look forward next year's line up, Michael Buble maybe? Sejauh ini saya masih bertahan ya ternyata, hahaha: I enjoyed the performance behind the VIPs. woro darr

Uploader: Meztirr
Date Added: 27 September 2016
File Size: 62.94 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 23395
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





For encore, the VIP left their spot and I was pushed again but to that spot!

Endah Laras & Woro DARR Solo City Jazz by Endah Laras - Listen to music

I enjoyed the performance behind the VIPs. Lea told him how to pronounce her last name, I dunno that it will be too hard, lol. Chris Botti and Sting. It was the only outdoor stage that I watched that day. Anyway, this stage was the best stage back then.

woro darr

Their music sarr fine for first heard like me. Yuhuuu, it's day two! Anyway, for me Foster's performance beside all-the-great singer it's quite interesting.

woro darr

Unknown Basically about what's on wodo mind: But, right after that stage, they announced that Special Show by Chris Botti and Sting open for free! He mentioned that unfortunately, we had lost our great singers like Whitney and Michael Jackson.

After that, we had Lea Simanjuntak with him. Brian Simpson with Tony Monaco. Thank you so much all performers, see you again on JJF ! Especially Sting, sang many songs without a break he did not out of breath, daebaakk!

JavaScript is disabled

And I noticed that there were bunch of loyal fans adrr them. Seperti di Surabaya yang lagi banyak banget tempat makan baru not all I can catch up! JOC is from Netherlands and founded in Surprisingly, when he asked again to audiences who will come with him, a pregnant mother suddenly appeared and she had a beautiful voice, whoaa! Thursday, March 10, 0.

woro darr

My new biasMagnus Lindgrencame to stage and I was like 'hoaa, Magnus! I'll look forward next year's line up, Michael Buble maybe? Dak galbi, also romanized dalk galbi, is a popular Korean dish generally made by stir-frying marinated diced chicken in a gochujang ch Hmm, excitement of collaboration with friend make us more creative I guessed.

I know nothing about this quartet except they formed in Australia and 'Nakamarra' was one of their songs, hahaha. He's on B2 Hall, typical of assembly hall, dzrr to seat or standing. Foster also settling himself with a keyboard, sang some parts of his hits songs. You might also like. Not enough, he had Chris Botti jumps on stage too! Newer Post Older Post Home. Beside being pushed and too many audiences taking fancammy position actually too good for non-ticketed audience: Simpson and Monaco were friends for 15 years, darrr that stage was the first stage they collaborated.

Patti Austinat Java Jazz Hall.

From Final Day of Java Jazz Festival 2016 (JAKARTA)

After Sting appeared the crowd became hysterical. D Kali ini, bahas film aja lah yaa. Special Show by David Foster!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий